Opportunity is what comes to mind when looking at this high-set, timber home which has a bus stop just meters away, only a short walk to convenience stores, child care centre etc and just 2.6km to Lawnton Train Station.
Positioned on a 659m2 block, with side access, this property presents an exciting opportunity for keen renovators, families, first home Buyers or Investors alike.
Approximately 45 years old, this property features the following:
* 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and main with double built in wardrobe
* Separate lounge and dining both with ceiling fans
* Well appointed kitchen with ample storage and electric appliances
* Good size family bathroom complete with bath tub and separate toilet
* Tiled entry
* Huge rumpus room with bar - Teenagers retreat
* Separate study/utility room
* Huge, separate laundry with ample storage space - room to install a 2nd bathroom if desired
* BRAND NEW stair cases both front and rear
* Great size front and rear decks - perfect for Summer entertaining
* Covered patio off downstairs rumpus room
* Built in concrete BBQ area
* Huge yard with side access - perfect for a boat, trailer, additional cars etc.
* Plenty of room to install a pool and additional entertaining space
* 2 garden sheds providing even more storage space
This one must be viewed to appreciate the true potential.
Council Rates approx: $450 per quarter
School Catchments: Lawnton State Primary School and Bray Park State High School
Please contact Tamara to arrange an inspection today 0466 539 255 - PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE NOW
**DISCLAIMER: NBRE doesn't take responsibility for any errors that may have been made when advertising this property. Buyers are encourage to do their own research**
0466 539 255
3 1 0