Boasting over 300m2 of living space, this spacious, resort style home showcases a series of exclusive features, that make a statement of luxury throughout.
Set in a family friendly, quiet location, surrounded by quality homes, this property is positioned on a 621m2 corner block, overlooking parkland.
Homes of this magnitude, and in this location are hard to come by.
* Grand, wide entry with internal staircase
* Formal living area complete with gas fireplace
* Huge, family kitchen complete with 40mm stone bench tops, breakfast bar, gas stove top, plumbed fridge space, triple pantry, stainless steel Smeg appliances including dishwasher
* Open plan, separate lounge & dining, opening out to the alfresco
* Separate rumpus/pool room/4th living area, opening out to the alfresco
* 5th bedroom/teenagers retreat/study - possibilities are endless here!
* Powder room
* Spacious internal laundry with ample storage & bench space
* Timber look flooring in living areas
* Double, remote garage
* King size master suite complete with walk in wardrobe, huge ensuite with spa bath, double vanity and separate toilet
* Master suite opens out to it's own private balcony overlooking parkland
* Additional 3 bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Family bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
* Heated salt water inground pool - installed 2013
* Huge pool area with bali hut and separate spa
* Separate alfresco with ceiling fan, over looking pool area and room for additional dining/entertaining space
* Huge established cat run which runs down the left hand side of the house
* Garden shed
* Manicured gardens
* Front porch - room for table and chairs
* Ducted air conditioning
* Ducted vacuum system
* Plantation shutters throughout - installed in 2018
* "Bio Solar" 5kw system with 20 panels
* Alarm system
* 4 living areas in total
* Possible opportunity to install side gates to have rear access to concrete area - (Buyer to seek relevant council approvals to see if this would be possible)
All this, plus so much more! Resort style living - this one needs to be seen to see the true potential. With a few of your own touches, this one could be your next family home!
Walking distance to the Hilltop IGA complex and Bounty Boulevard State School.
Council Rates: approx. $400/qtr - Prospective Buyers to do their own research to confirm.
School Catchments: Bounty Boulevard State School and North Lakes State College
*Disclaimer: North Brisbane Real Estate doesn't take any responsibility for any errors in advertising. Prospective Purchasers are requested to do their own research**
0466 539 255
0413 322 130
5 2 2