Presenting a rare opportunity, set back on the block, this recently renovated, ultra modern property, on a 1012m2 flat block, will capture the interest of those seeking both luxury and functionality.
Presented over two levels, flooded with natural light, modern finishes and low maintenance gardens, 78 Station Road, Burpengary is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy.
Offering dual living potential, this home is positioned in a convenient location, within walking distance to all Burpengary has to offer.
* 3 good size bedrooms - master bedroom & second bedroom both complete with ceiling fan, air conditioning & built in wardrobe
* Spacious living area with as new air conditioner, ceiling fan & study nook
* Chefs kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, 900mm oven with induction cooktop, steam oven, dishwasher & plumbed in fridge space
* Ultra modern family bathroom with freestanding bathtub, caesarstone benchtops & separate toilet
* Large, insulated rumpus room
* Kitchenette with stainless steel sink, fridge space, soft close cabinetry and built in coffee machine
* Second, full bathroom, complete with fresh, modern tones
* Large laundry with soft close cabinetry, ample bench space & external access
* Wide entry with ample yard space at the front of the property
* 3m wide side gates which presents rear access
* Salt water inground pool
* 9m x 6m powered shed - 15amp power
* Plenty of room for caravan/s, additional cars, boat, trailer etc.
* Good size, tiled entertainment area complete with built in BBQ area
* Huge, low maintenance rear yard
* Double garage
* LED lighting throughout
* Security screens
* 3000L water tank
* 6.6KW solar with 22 panels
* Electric hot water system - 2 years old
* Internal stairs
All this plus so much more! Luxury living - this one needs to be seen to see the true potential.
Council rates: approx. $400/qtr
School catchments: Burpengary State School and Burpengary Secondary State College
*Disclaimer: North Brisbane Real Estate doesn't take any responsibility for any errors in advertising. Prospective Purchasers are requested to do their own research**
0466 539 255
0413 322 130
3 2 4